To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Saturday, January 1, 2011

See ya later... Alligator

Welcome to my new BOW-Tique!




Well I finished my first bow and what a task it was. I have learned how to make a bow and how to line the clip. I'm naming this one... See ya later... Alligator! My lovely model is Baby Alive. She will debut my bows as long as the munchkin allows me to use her. I have watched what seems like hours of YOUtube videos. I will post the videos that I found most useful later. I realized this is not going to be easy. I am searching for a How-to book... I was outbid on ebay but will try again. Working a "Lil Lady Bug" bow for tomorrow.



~Green grosgrain ribbon for the snap barrette lining and 7/8" Alligator grosgrain for the bow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment