To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bowdacious move....

Hello World!!!

I decided a couple of days ago to make a commitment to creativity and myself for 365 days!!! Those who know me, sighed and said, "What are you doing now?" I know that I have a tendency to want to try everything but I think as I flit from one hobby to another... from one idea to another... that I have finally figured it out. I need a challenge to stay committed. That challenge comes in the form of doing something I have never done before and in front of people I have never seen before. My BOWdacious move comes in the form of creating a different bow for 365 days starting January 1st. Follow my journey into what should be a fun and rewarding experience. Check out my inspirations at The Daily Nail: The Challenge and Skull A Day.
Ribbon that I bought without a clue what to do with it...
Now I know!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I must start having babies and relishing in the children of my friends and family to get them shining like a STAR!! Congrats! This is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nedra. I am enjoying this. My munchkin loves putting the bows in her doll's hair.

    ReplyDelete