To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Friday, January 14, 2011

Absolutely Beau-TULLE-ful!

I know you're wondering... "Where is Baby Alive?" Well due to doll labor laws I have to give her a night off. But aren't these teddy bears Absolutely Beau-TULLE-ful? Thanks to my friends over at  Do Me A Favor by J & S, I was able to create my first Teddy Tutu's.


Today's bow for my Make Something 365 project is the sweet bow tie bow that I made for the Teddy Bears. I used a hot pink tulle and adorned them (with my mother's help) with a small rhinestone. I made 17 no sew tutu skirts, using a mixture of Magenta, Hot Pink, Pink, and White tulle. This was such a pleasure to create and I look forward to seeing how Do Me A Favor by J & S incorporates the teddy bears into their centerpiece creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment