To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stripe Me



I love this color because it has the colors of my alma mater... Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University aka FAMU. This bow was made using the N technique from my new manual. I was doing ok until i got to the clip attachment. I do like the bow~ will try it next time with a larger ribbon.

The 7/8" polyester mix ribbon is striped with orange, green, white, and yellow.
It is attached to a french clip.

4 comments:

  1. What would you recommend for winter wear, to get this bow to work with an outfit. We are in Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too much to have 3 bows for one hairstyle. Thinking of doing 3 pony tails, with a box connected to each.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MovinFowardDF- You can find some great winter combos at any children's store. If you have an outfit in mind, I can always create a customized bow to match it.
    ~Thanks for the question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nancy- a bow for each ponytail might be too busy. I choose one to adorn the top ponytail. Check my posts later this week. I am working of cheer bows but they work well for ponytails.
    ~Thanks for the question.

    ReplyDelete