To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Sunday, January 9, 2011

My First Valentine!

My first valentine bow is what the bow world calls a stacked bow. The bottom bow is 1 1/2" pink with white polka dots (grosgrain) and the top layer is made with 7/8" valentine hearts (polyester) themed ribbon. I made a knot centerpiece to hide the binding using solid 3/8" pink grosgrain. As the holiday approaches, I am on the look out for cute Valentine's Day ribbon. I attached the bow to a snap clip that I partially lined with the solid pink grosgrain.

~Sorry about tonight's picture quality... using my husband's phone until I figure what's up with the camera.~






No comments:

Post a Comment