To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Sunday, January 23, 2011

2 Hearts are Better than One!

I love to see sculpture bows and believe me they have to be precise. I didn't originally plan to make two... but 
2 Hearts are Better than One!
The first one was blah and the second was not so blah!

I will work on this heart sculpture again but with some patterned ribbon and a different clippie. I used 3/8" grosgrain in red and white. I lined a single prong alligator clip (SN: going to look for them in double prong and smaller) with the white ribbon (SN2: going to buy some lined clips). I realized with today's bow that I don't have to do everything. Lesson of the week... 
Work smart not hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment