To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Mocha Spot


Although the main color for little girls is pink. I love brown. The Mocha spot is made with grosgrain ribbon in 1 1/2" solid brown and 1" beige with brown spots. I lined an alligator clip with beige 3/8" grosgrain. This style bow is called the bow tie bow, which is the same style as my Red Tie Affair bow. This bow is 2 1/2" which is perfect for my munchkin... Now I need to find her some brown so she can wear it to school. My post is little late today because i have been working on tut's for baby shower table setting. The tutu's are going on little cute brown bears. I'll be sure to post pictures of the completed table settings.


My manual has arrived!!!!
So glad to know that most bows are made with fabric glue and not the hot glue gun.
My fingers are going to love me.!


No comments:

Post a Comment