To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Monday, January 3, 2011

Red Tie Affair

Today I attempted a layered bow-tie bow. I used 1 1/2" red satin ribbon and 1/4" white with red diamond shapes ribbon. I made two bow ties of different sizes. The smaller bow tie is sewn to the larger one. I wasn't completely satisfied with this bow but I know with practice, over the next 362 days I will get better at this. I am looking forward to the arrival of my Boutique Hairbow Instruction manual. Although many tutorials are posted on YouTube and some free manuals online, I found one particular business that I wanted to explore their technique. So we'll see how it goes, once it arrives.



No comments:

Post a Comment