To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I am hoping that 2012 will be 2012 WILL BE a year that I meet all my goals. If at first you don't succeed... try... try and try again. So Good Morning to my faithful subscribers. I am meeting my 365 goal this year. "Can't stop, WON't stop!" So find your bow loving friends and getting ready to be creative.

So today I take a huge breath, scared because I've been here before January 1, 2011. Well I am making a Bowdacious move again and this time I will be successful. So here it is...


Purchased Princess Tiana fabric and stretched it across a canvas board.


Strips of lime green, pink, and Princess Tiana ribbon


Voila... Bow Board complete!


I can enhance the bow board by adding hooks to the bottom of it or a sash to hang it on. I love that I was able to find Princess Tiana ribbon. This was a gift for one of the munchkins' best friends. The glitter ribbon clippies are from a great Etsy shop I found. My daughter seems to like them more than the bows I make. They are her new go-to bows (LOL).


Another big change... I'll be selling my bows and other products on the website this year!

Well Happy New Year!
Let's make it an awesome year.

No comments:

Post a Comment