To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Thursday, January 12, 2012

You got me twisted!!!

Sooooo.... I finally attempted the twisted boutique bow, which by far is my favorite style. I received my Brilliant Bowmaker Snap templates today and "You got me twisted!!!" Although I am not a brilliant bowmaker yet... I am quite pleased with my first attempt. I definitely think that using non-printed ribbon will be easier to manipulate. I realized one of my loops was bigger but was unable to adjust because the ribbon is stiff from the printed pattern. Well I certainly have a lot more days to practice... 
353 to be exact!


I used 7/8" green zebra ribbon. I like this ribbon because it is solid green on the opposite side.

Here is the tutorial that I will be watching on a daily basis until I get this one right!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment