To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm Blue...

I'm blue is my attempt at the darn twisted boutique bow (TBB). My munchkin actually put in a request for a blue bow for her and her best friends in the whole world! A simple task... or so I thought. During the last year when I was writing the blog regularly, the TBB was always difficult for me so if you look back you won't see it much. But since I would like to chart my growth, I decided to post these bows anyway. See my strengths and my weaknesses.





The first was my attempt at a 3" teal blue using 1/2" ribbon. The center knot looks a lot better than my last attempt. The second I became discouraged so it's not finished. I will probably take it apart and make it again. If I do, I post a new photo. That one is using 7/8" baby blue ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment