To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Flower Clip Sets

So it's time for a new camera already. Mine goes poltergeist on me when I'm taking pictures lately. The lighting is off but it will have to do for now.  Today I am taking it easy (it's testing time at work). I pieced together 2 flower clippie sets, using very petite light pink and pink Glitter Resin flowers with a rhinestone center. These little flowers would be cute for a ring and earring set too... But I'm not that crafty... yet!


You'll notice the munchkin (or at least her head LOL) in one of the pictures. She wanted to be my model... anything to stay out of bed at bedtime.


I made two different sets: light pink flowers on a white pre-lined alligator clip and pink on pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment