To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's get fancy!

Let's get fancy... is inspired by my favorite children's book... Fancy Nancy. Although I actually never heard of her when I was growing up, since I had the munchkin, I have to say she is my favorite. Pardon the shadow on the picture. This started with an incomplete pinwheel bow purple 1 1/2 inch bow I bought. I adored it the a fancy button and attached it to a white pre-lined clip. It is made to be worn on the left or the right side. I attempted fancify (not sure if that's a word) the bow ends.


It's official my creasing tool is not where to be found. So  I will be experimenting with headbands until I find it or order a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment