To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

O Holy... Night

O Holy... Night 
I put it off long enough... I had to take my turn at making a basic boutique bow without my crutch a.k.a. Gator Bite... and O Holy... Night, I will NEVER make one without it again. So now for today's... tonight's creation.



I am becoming a bit of a ribbon hoarder. For someone who has just gotten into bow making... I am collecting quite a bit of ribbon. I FINALLY decided to make something with one of the Christmas ribbons I bought. 1 1/2" green O Holy Night ribbon. Once I figure out this wood burner I will attempt more decorative bow ends. I attached it to a pre-lined white alligator clip. I also bought it in red... and no I haven't made anything with that either.
But hey I still have 362 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment