To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Country spikes

 Of course I bought this Country spikes (jean inspired) ribbon when I purchased the munchkin some MEGA cute boots from Target. Never did anything with the ribbon and she never did anything with the boots. It seems like most things I am more excited about them than she is. Well I decided to start this bow set but not sure what else it needs. I have to search my thing for some type of bow center... or find my creasing tool so I can top it with a bow. They would also make great pony o's. They measure about 3" in width. It's a 1" brown, jean, and leopard combo. I really like the spiked ribbon. Anyway this is another on my finish list... but at least I started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment