To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Thursday, November 10, 2011

It's getting korky in here!




I attempted the korker bow again. This time I am going to starch them so they hold their shape. Unlike before I made it a bit smaller which I think makes it cuter. Another tip I learned is that korkers should be full. The munchkin is going to wear it hopefully. She is becoming more opinionated these days about her clothing options. The yellow korker is on a partially lined double alligator clip. The orange korker is not quite finished yet. But I will attach it to a partially lined orange clip. This really is a fun bow to make. Well "it's getting korky in here!"




 Till tomorrow...
~Smiles & Sunshine~
~StarryTaurie~

No comments:

Post a Comment