To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bow Bandit is BAAAACCK!!!

I'm back bow beauties!
 It's amazing how good it felt to make and piece together some beautiful bows. This morning I woke up super early... only to realize that I was up earlier than I thought due to the time change...I didn't realize until I started spreading things out on the floor, how much I had invested into this bow blog. To not restart my goal would be a waste of money. And according to Mister, aka "the husband". I can not do that! I have to give him a nickname- that seems to be a blogging rule of thumb to give all your personal family and friends nicknames. So from this day forward Mister is THE HUSBAND... and THE MUNCHKIN... is still the munchkin! And you... my wonderful following of 14... You are my BOW BEAUTIES! It's OK to not meet your goals but it's not OK to not try again. So as I would say in my acting class... take 2!
Maroon Mesh & Satin Flower on Glitter Headband
Headband fades from Maroon to a deep purple
To start things off on a smooth and consistent note, some of the pieces were purchased separately, matched and pieced together BY ME! I'm calling this piece... Bow Bandit. Seems appropriate because I am not referring to myself as the Bow Bandit. I am going to have to steal away time from family and work to accomplish this goal!


Welcome back BOW BEAUTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment