To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Monday, November 7, 2011

"A Princess"

So the munchkin colored a turkey today at school and the teacher asked her what was she thankful for so she could write it on the paper next to her turkey... "A Princess," she replies! So "A Princess" it is.


As part of my bowtique and to satisfy my munchkins need for Disney. I got some of these lovely sculpture princess bows. Featured today are Ariel, Tiana, and Aurora. I attached the sculpture to partially lined single prong alligator clips.


It worked best to position the clip horizontally so all that you see in the princess.





Oh, and I am thankful for life, love and happiness! You'll be able to find the sculpture bows available for purchase, later this week on my site Star Time Parties

No comments:

Post a Comment