To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Monday, February 7, 2011

Ruffle My Ribbon Pt. 2

So I love creating flower bows... For this Ruffle My Ribbon clip, I used some teal Ric Rac that I had balled up on the counter. Of course after the bow was completed I watched the tutorial again that gave me the original idea, Zuliblu and mine looks nothing like the directions given. I guess thats ok but I wanted to create a bow similar to the tutorial... But it's not like I'm running out of time~ so I am sure that I will go back to it.

I lined a double prong alligator clip with white grosgrain ribbon. Then I cut out a circle from a piece of white felt to secure the flower after I sewed it together.I embellished the ric rac flower with a flower bling piece I bought at Michael's.

The top picture was with DH's IPOD. It's the new touch that takes photo and videos. I think the quality is better than my camera. With the right lighting this may be the beginning of a beautiful relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment