To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flower Child

 "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, and try again." I am diligently working on this twisted bow. It's been a month since I started my bow making endeavor and I am learning a lot more than just how to make hair accessories. It is so important to not give up. If it's not working take a break from it but DON'T give up. I just reminded myself of the Yo Gabba Gabba... "don't stop.. don't give up" song. 
Well enough inspiration, let's get to the bow!


I created a twisted bow using 7/8" ribbon. My Flower Child is modeling the bow that I attached with a solid pink 3/8" grosgrain ribbon to a pink headband.
She's still wearing it as I type so I take it that she likes it!

Bow bye,
StarryTaurie

No comments:

Post a Comment