To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A little PEACE of me!

So today I decided to give you "A little PEACE of me!
I absolutely adore this pink ribbon with multi-colored peace signs. I used solid pink for the knot center.  As I am learning this new craft, I have to remember that with print bows, its very important not to make the bow with the print upside down. Of course looking at it, you would probably never know that is what I did. To correct the mistake I had to cut the bow tails because instead of hanging down, they were up. Nevertheless, I turned that frown... bow upside down and I present a PEACE of me to you!







No comments:

Post a Comment