To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello Kitty

Day 37
(It was NOT fun trying to get a picture of my bow today with this camera. SN: NEED A NEW CAMERA!!!)

My Hello Kitty bow was made using 5/8" themed polyester ribbon. I attached it to a barrette and used 1/8" hot pink for the knot center. If all goes the munchkin will wear it to daycare with her Hello Kitty shirt. I am sad to say although her mommy is making hair bows, she is excited when she first sees it... then 20 minutes later I am picking it up off the floor or taking it out of her doll's hair.

The glare is from the flash and the polyester satin like ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment