To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clip-Me!

Since my munchkin doesn't have much hair. I have started creating lil clippies. The bows are great but until I can master making them smaller- clippies will have to do. These are cute lil hair accessories that do don't overwhelm her tiny head and short hair. So Clip-Me, I made some more. I decided to use this glitter stitch ribbon that I have in silver. The ribbon is lined on an alligator clip.The flatback buttons are something I picked up at one of the craft stores. I would have made matching clippies but I guess I already have. One thing about the clippies is that you have to make sure that the resin/flatback is secure. It can be a choking hazard because of the small parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment