To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Monday, February 14, 2011

7 Days of Love~ V-Day Collection #2



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY... or S.A.D. (Singles Awareness Day)
A friend on Facebook got me hip to the S.A.D. ... it's kind of sad but funny at the same time. Who thinks of these things? Hope everyone is having a love filled today. Well its day 2 of my 7 Days of Love~ V-Day Collection. I revisited the Give a Little Heart style bows and added a a new style (pictured on the left). I lined my alligator clips with solid grosgrain ribbon in red and white. The hearts are all made using 6" on ribbon.
RANDOM THOUGHTS!
It's so odd that my munchkin doesn't like to keep bows in her hair for long.
I bought cupcake pattern curtains for my kitchen and NO ONE likes them.



No comments:

Post a Comment