To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lil Red!

I am really excited to have my THIRD bow order! I have the privilege to dress up 21 lovely lil ladies for the Valentine's Day kindergarten presentation. I am trying to decide what type of bow to create for them. The only requirement is that the bows are done with red, pink, or white ribbon. So today I created a Lil Red  bow, using solid red 7/8" ribbon with a red knot center. I attached the bow to a french clip but have decided for my order I am going to use alligator clips. They will be easier for the teachers to out in each girls hair no matter the hair type.

I am also SUPER excited about participating in my first craft fair. I am going to sell some bows but only a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment