To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba



Day 82

WOW! I can't believe its been 82 days since i started this project. Sometimes I look at the bows I've made and can't believe that I made something so nice and others I can't believe that I made something soooo.... Well I am not always impressed with myself but today is not one of those days. Yo Gabba Gabba is a weekly program in my house. The munchkin is a dedicated "friend to the show." I mentioned before that she does not like to wear bows in her hair for long. But when she sees this one, I am sure she will allow it to stay in her hair for more than an hour.

Materials
  • 3/8" solid ribbon with white stitch down the center (bought from Target for $1 for 3yds)
  • Yo Gabba Gabba flat back button
  • Single prong alligator clip

No comments:

Post a Comment