To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Orange you Glad 2

The weekend is almost over but... Orange You Glad to still have one more day? Well in my case I've got a whole weekend!!! Yippee!!!! I can't remember which bow technique I was trying with this one but I am somewhat pleased with it. This hand folding is making me want to buy a template. So I lined the single prong alligator clip with a orange ribbon. The bow spans about 3" and the center is adorned with a white flower outlined in orange.


Side Note: I promise not to name the next bow I make with the orange polka dot ribbon "orange you glad." Orange you glad I said that? LOL! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment