To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bow without a Name

Day 63
Ok... so i pride myself in coming up with snazzy names for each of my bows... i know I already have a Madame Butterfly but when i look at this bow, that's what I see. To avoid being redundant this is the Bow without a Name. The original plan was to make this a pinwheel bow... then i decided to add some spikes... then i couldn't get the edges cut properly... then i remembered this is a project that is under construction for the next 302 days... so it's OK if i am not pleased with each and every bow right now... its' OK if my plan doesn't go according to plan. It's about the journey. i have joined some wonderfully supportive groups and i am learning each and every day how to perfect this new love i have for crafting hair bows and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment