To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Thursday, July 22, 2010

You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...

Today I learned what vinegar is good for.... (insert drum roll) CLEANING!!!! Today I tried out a green cleaning mixture of vinegar that I read in Parents Magazine. I thought is was a crazy idea but my floors are shining and my counters are clean and most importantly. I didn't have to leave the room or hold my breather till I was finish. I put my 2 year old in her high chair and gave her some objects to be creative with and started my green cleaning project. The smell of the vinegar doesn't last more than a minute or two. I think I will definitely try this again using some of the tips I found on Vinegar Tips.

No comments: