To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Party Post

One new aspect of the blog will be devoted to one of my favorite subjects... PARTIES!!!! I don't care what anyone says I had the absolute best baby shower with my "StarryTaurie's Having a Star" theme. Then we planned another great baby shower with my sisters' "Lil Ladybug" theme. Of course baby showers is not my specialty. I love children's theme parties and am looking to expand the party themes we offer at Star Time Parties. When planning my daughter's first birthday I got lots of ideas for an Alphabet Zoo party from Mommi Mai. So get ready to read about and plan some great parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment