To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest. -Unknown

Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm baaaacccccckkkkkk!!!

One thing I have learned is that you can be a jack of all trades and a master of NONE!
Image courtesy of http://www.clipartbest.com/clipart-KijyMakiq
 My last post was almost 3 ago. During the time off, I have competed a second masters degree, bought our first home and changed jobs twice. The only portion of my business that I kept up an running was the face paining. Well I am not planning on changing my day job any time soon and my school books are list on half.com for sale!!! When we moved, I was forced to face all of the buying and lack of sales, in the form of boxes and containers filled with ribbon, tulle, elastics and the list goes on. Now that I have some time and clear vision about what I want in my business, I am back to give this another try. Future posts about parties, tutu's, face painting and y ups and downs as  working mom with a dream that just won't go away... so let's make the dream come true!!!



Follow me on Instagram and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment